Thursday, July 26, 2007

All things considered

Walnuts, avocado, soy beans, pumpkin, blueberries, salmon...of the 10 things we should eat all the time, I am missing 4. I can always believe one is "conquilhas", another "broa de avintes", "raivas" and "ovos moles". But I don't think that's what "they" had in mind.

Today's check list:
Avocado - 1/2
Blueberries - 1/2 cup
Pumpkin (pumpkin soup) - 1 cup
Salmon - 1 omega-3 pill (should be OK)
Walnuts - none
Soybeans - none
Conquilhas - nada
broa de avintes - much less
raivas - 6 (until they last)
ovos moles - too hot to make it across one ocean and one continent
exercise - 1 hour
coffee - zero, zero zero!!!
doughnut - during sexual harassment course - absolutely had to have ... 1/2, with cream.

Pretty remarkable, if I may say it...and I may, of course. This is my blog. I can say whatever my little heart desires.
UNDERSTOOD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home