Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Simplesmente...

No filme “A beautiful mind”, o John Nash (Russell Crowe) diz, penso que duas vezes, a frase “Terrified, petrified, mortified, stupified...by you.” Apontei-a algures (juntamente com a extraordinaria “I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. Now, I'm doing that. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible.”) e repito-a as vezes (a primeira frase, claro), em situacoes de duelo piadetico (raras sao as pessoas que conhecem a proveniencia da expressao, que perde o encanto todo quando tenho de a explicar).

E se eu disser que estou “Terrified, petrified, mortified...by the thought of losing you”, tu percebes e nao te assustas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home