Friday, April 04, 2008

Goodbye Lola



"A little more than 1 month ago, Lola and Ngozi learnt how to negotiate (and share) the back seat of my car for a better good - being driven to the beach for a couple of blissful hours of sniffing and running and bonding.
Having experienced the loss of pets before, I don't have to just imagine the pain you are feeling. I feel it too. What helped me most during those though times was the sense that I had the opportunity to be, at least once, as selfless as they were their whole lives: letting them go in peace is our last tribute to our pets."




Dear Lolita:
We had so much fun the day this picture was taken. The weather was not great but who cares? It was all about being out, smelling new smells, running and meeting new dog friends. I hope you are eating all the "galletas" your little stomach desires. Be good my sweet girl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home